Thursday, June 19, 2008

Come on baby light my fire. . .

Ann and I added a new house rehab skill to our toolbox tonight. We installed a flexible gas line from the propane tap in the basement up, down, around and through the floor to a gas stove.

I don’t know about you, but Ann way prefers cooking with gas. Switching from electric will make her happy, which in turn makes the rest of us happy! My Dad should be happy to know that we used pipe dope instead of teflon tape!



If you realize after a week or so that nothing new has shown up here after this post, maybe you could swing by the house and check on things. Just put out your cigarette before you open the front door!

2 comments:

paulmerrill said...

Isn't "white" politically incorrect these days? It should read "Great European-American Pipe Joint Compound."

Dave Moody said...

Have you fired it up yet? I am impressed.
dm